Peeroozi

Finally I decided to join the blogers community. My blog is going to be focused on my homeland Iran and what is going on there. All are welcome to post. I was born in Iran 43 years ago in a small sun-baked city at the edge of the Kavir. What I mostly remember and miss about my hometown are lots of trees, a sky dotted by the brightest stars, and in the summer that wonderful scent of Peech Amin-al-doleh and Nastaran in the old alleys and streets.

Monday, May 30, 2005

بدون توضیح

. مرد و زنی در یه مهمونی با هم اشنا شدند. صحبتشان حسابی گل انداخته بود که اقاهه از خانومه پرسید اگه یک ملیون تومن بهت بدم امشب با من میخوابی؟ خانمه یه لحظه فکر کرد و گفت اره. اقاهه برگشت و گفت با ده تومان چطور؟ خانمه ترش کرد و گفت مگه خیال کردی من فاحشه هستم؟ اقاهه جواب داد این سوال شما رو جوابش رو داریم ما الان فقط سر قیمت داریم چونه میزنیم.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home